Station McGill

La station McGill aura trois entrées - deux dans le tunnel qui relie le Centre Eaton et la Place Montréal Trust et une pour rejoindre le métro. Bref, aucune entrée sur la rue.

Par contre, il y a aussi un étage de locaux techniques juste au dessus des rails.

1 « J'aime »

Il me semble avoir vu également que l’une des voies est complétée aussi. Je ne sais pas pour les caténaires.

Il semble manquer au moins les caténaires sur une des voies.

These staircases are the large stairs connected between Trust Montreal and Centre Eaton, on the right in red (the black is where this plan was from):

5 « J'aime »

??
Deux montagne to Montpellier ??

Sections 1-3 are testing this year, section 4 is currently scheduled for early next year:

7 « J'aime »

I know it ain’t happening at all but i would like to have them operate this year if they can and leave the tunnel for the 3rd opening (with a2 being a 4th opening)

5 « J'aime »

Me too, I bet if the orange line connected at Bois Franc, they would’ve done that as there would be a way downtown, but because there isn’t that, they won’t do that sadly

1 « J'aime »

Section 1/2/3 can be delivered with busses from Montpellier to Cote vertu/ Sauve metro station.
Par contre, pour la refonte des reseaux d’autobus, il faut attendre la section 4 pour eviter les problemes de la rive sud.

3 « J'aime »

We could just have the 968 go to bf instead of Sunnybrook and p-r

And this could be FUEL TO THE ORANGE TO BF FIRE

But when were these announcements made? The last official announcements said everything except the airport branch would be up and running by the end of this year, not just “testing.”

1 « J'aime »

1 « J'aime »

It’s what the ARTM and REM seem to be at internally (@SkahHigh also seems to match what I’ve been told)

1 « J'aime »

Man, why do I always sound like the local cynic? This is exhausting.

1 « J'aime »

Je me rappelle même Geneviève Guilbault à divulguer début 2025 par erreur lors d’une conférence de presse.

1 « J'aime »

But… why the constant lack of transparency?

1 « J'aime »

It’s not. You don’t publish a new schedule until you confirm it at least.

3 « J'aime »

They’re not 100% sure of it. There’s a chance the testing can happen earlier, but it will probably be made public around November like last time!

2 « J'aime »