Station Île-des-Soeurs

See this is the problem then.
Why it’s in not a thing then.

For some metro stations with BIG bus Terminus, you have no idea as you have to check the “plan des quartiers” the rem does not have any of those and no permanent disruption map signage is available in the rem stations.

If the yellow line is broken, no where in berri uqam does it say to take the green to mcgill for Jean drapeaux and to Papineau for LUDS. at quare-victoria-OACI i have no idea what exit to leave to take the est or west bound replacement bus.

If you ask me WHAT gate at luds is the tree replacement bus i would be clueless.

This is why having a signage for this would actually be good

They do have maps showing where the stops for the shuttles are at all stations.
488B8D96-3946-4D91-852A-0D845B9FCB9B_1_105_c

3 « J'aime »

True but those are temporary signage, it can be moved or hidden away

They look temporary, but they are permanent.

1 « J'aime »

I disagree, as it would mean having signs to a bus that’s never in service except maybe once a month (at most). Additionally, why should the sign pointing to the shuttle bus be located here? Most people going to it would be coming from other buses so they’d already be coming from the bus loop anyway. I just don’t think it’s necessary, people would see it and think “oh that’s a bus I can take” only to wait for a bus that’ll never come

1 « J'aime »

16 « J'aime »

Nouveau monticule face à la station

8 « J'aime »

I saw them making this a few days ago, it seems they’re possibly trying to separate the highway and street below from the highway more? Maybe to make it more pleasant I hope!

3 « J'aime »