Station Gare Centrale (REM)

The signage is ACTUALLY there for once

17 « J'aime »

Ca m’a l’air très petit et facile à manquer:/

2 « J'aime »

So the config is that the closest doors to the metro is exit only while the doors further away are entrance only

3 « J'aime »

Did they replace the signage pointing to the longer way? Which way is more obvious for an unfamiliar person?

You can see that these doors are only for the exit

14 « J'aime »

It was said these doors will be an enter/exit way soon. I don’t know when though.

2 doors remains as exit only, 2 doors as entrances. It’s better than nothing

Is that a supposition or a true statement? Last time I went to the REM’s Gare Centrale, they were only exit doors.

REEDIT: I guess it’s true. Well, that’s some good news for today.

Elles sont où les portes pour entrer?

Les deux portes à droite, la flèche le montre dans la photo de Filyx20.

2 « J'aime »

Quand tu monte les escaliers mécaniques, suit les affiches, ils te pointe directement où il faut allez

2 « J'aime »

Je trouve ça bizarre que les portes soient aussi petites. Et pourquoi faut-il des portes? Ça aurait pu être une entrée libre à mon humble avis.

Ce sont des portes coupe-feux, elles sont obligatoires

4 « J'aime »

D’accord, merci pour la justification.

Also they confirmed that they will install the metro signage in the station pointing to place Bonaventure.

3 « J'aime »

C’est miniature!!!

1 « J'aime »

Eh boy, on peut dire que c’est un début… mais il est évident que ces portes sont à changer.

2 « J'aime »

Aucune date de fin connue pour l’étude d’accessibilité de l’ARTM du côté du REM.

Here are the open doors to the right side of the other doors (from the Place Bonaventure basement)

Also above this they added REM signage pointing down and outside too. It’s the correct REM logo this before, better than last time!

Also I didn’t get a photo, but they changed the metro logo on the basement level to be in black and white instead of in blue.

9 « J'aime »