Station Gare Centrale (REM)

Oui l’animateur de la webdiffusion de l’inauguration a mentionné que c’était un rappel de la puck à Berri qui est un point de rdv pour plusieurs personnes

Mais à la Gare centrale, il y a plusieurs pucks. Il faudrait préciser laquelle lorsqu’on donne rdv :sweat_smile:

8 « J'aime »

Juste avec cette photo, on peut voir à quel point la signalétique est déficiente à la Gare Centrale.

1. Quelqu’un a validé “STL” au lieu de “RTL”
  2. Gare Windsor lol… I wish

13 « J'aime »

Ah les années 90…

5 « J'aime »

Where is the STRSM terminal? /s

I do wonder if STL was ever the working name before they settled for RTL. :thinking:

9 « J'aime »

I see. Thanks!

I missed it in my Wikipedia reading a while ago - it’s still there.

1 « J'aime »

People should be able to get to the metro now from Gare Centrale… I’ve added some signs.

I took advantage of the REM adding their own stickers, they’ve added a large R between the doors on platform level, I couldn’t get a photo.

Also fare gates are starting to be installed:

11 « J'aime »

Here it is

12 « J'aime »

I almost like the touch of color… even if it’s temporary plywood boxes…

9 « J'aime »

On est à court d’acronymes on dirait

Here are some of the signs I’ve added, they’re small (although they look even smaller in photos) but when you exit the REM and are looking at eye level on the walls it’s visible:

40 « J'aime »

Great work! The STM, Exo and CDPQ should be thanking you for the free labor you’re giving them to make the connection between Bonaventure and GC easier to follow.

16 « J'aime »

Are you being paid for this or are you doing this by your own initiative?

Ces petits affichages sont décevants à voir… :face_exhaling:

Just for fun! I’m majoring in design so it also gives me some experience creating things for the real world even if I’m not being paid

43 « J'aime »

You are doing god’s work @mashdash. Merci!

10 « J'aime »

Is it just me or does the “Sortie seulement” sign look not so temporary?

1 « J'aime »

I noticed them during lunch today. They’re definitely visible.

I also noticed that the Place Bonaventure added a REM icon on the wayfinding sign in the 1000 DLG-Central Station tunnel. It’s not that visible, but at least they did something.
I’ll try to snap a picture tomorrow, if I have time.

2 « J'aime »

That was me too haha

11 « J'aime »

You’re stronger than the entire ARTM

7 « J'aime »