REM - Discussion générale

I asked the same question, and they had no idea how it will work. (the media team)

Again they don’t wanted to say anything but they did not shut down that proposition i asked if it would be the case

They can’t promise if we would be getting another porte ouvertes since the first one was funded 100% by the MdV (ministeres des voirie)

1 « J'aime »

But again KEEP YOUR PASSPORTS

2 « J'aime »

^This is very important! By the way, did you arrive with a list of questions cuz you have so many answers.

They told me they are fully aware of this issue with the fences getting cut every single days.
They hope that the frequency will be the big deterrent in the burroughs of Saint Laurent

Mostly back to back improv

For the recent mold issues, it would not be cause for more delays since it’s more of a operational issue with NouvLR (procedures) than a tunnel issue (the dynamite)

3 « J'aime »

One thing is that they are planning in September to come back in neighborhoods to do a proper sound analysis meeting (a real meeting vs a coffee meeting)

The entire airport property in both the city of Dorval and the borough of Saint Laurent is owned by Transport Canada and leased to ADM.

10 « J'aime »

It feels shorter this way :grin:

1 « J'aime »

I lost my REM passport I think :frowning:

1 « J'aime »

The people behind Montreal’s light-rail network made themselves available to West Island residents Thursday. They say they’re learning from the REM’s first year of operation and studying how they might temper noise pollution as the network expands in the coming years.

As-tu osé poser la question sur le début des travaux à la station Griffintown-BL? :sweat_smile:

7 « J'aime »

Ils ont déjà déclaré plusieurs fois que les travaux à Griffintown ne débuteront pas avant la mise en service des autres segments

Je n’ai pas abordé le sujet.

Selon une interview d’août 2023, la station devrait être inaugurée d’ici 2027. Donc, il serait intéressant de savoir quand le début des travaux vont avoir lieu, considérant que les dits travaux devront nécessairement avoir lieu durant la phase d’expoitation du réseau, ce qui amène un lot non-négligeable de contraintes.

1 « J'aime »

They need to submit a plan to the provincial gov on how they will build a station infill without affecting service to get funding.

1 « J'aime »

Obstruction - Development of access to Bois-Franc station

ROAD
JULY 22 TO AUGUST 15, 2024, FROM 7 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
CENTRE OF MONTRÉAL

Nature of work :
To reconfigure and construct access to the Bois-Franc station, mobility obstructions are expected on Boulevard Marcel-Laurin. Reconfiguration and construction work includes demolishing and rebuilding stairs, constructing new sidewalks and kerbs, setting up the terminal entrance and moving public utilities.

Traffic will still be possible.

Map illustrating the obstruction

Impacts et mitigation measures :

• Closing of two right-hand lanes southbound on boulevard Marcel Laurin. Traffic will still be possible.
  • Flaggers are provided to facilitate the movement of pedestrians and motorists.
6 « J'aime »