Refonte du réseau bus

I think (hope) these bus names/numbers are just temporary, and they’ll be numbered in the new way exo is doing it, so numbers won’t repeat. Below is from the Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan redesign:

4 Likes

Im not so sure about Communauto service (they tend to work well in areas where there’s a decent proportion of people without a car, which I kinda doubt is the case for the area), but Bixi service could be quite nice and wouldn’t be difficult to implement

1 Like

I don’t think they would have a huge local user base, but it could be interesting when buses aren’t running but REM and the train are, and it’s helps extending coverage for people coming from central neighborhoods.

2 Likes

With the exo Le Richelain and Roussillon redesign, I noticed a lot of the incentive parking lots are being renamed and labeled as bus terminals! This could just be on the map, but they’re removing the hyphens now too :
Stationnement Montcalm-Candiac → Terminus Montcalm-Candiac
Stationnement La Prairie → Terminus La Prairie
Stationnement Georges-Gagné → Terminus Georges-Gagné

Similarly, Terminus Brossard-Panama was renamed to Terminus Panama when the new terminal opened last summer (probably to differentiate it from Terminus Brossard at the Brossard REM Station).

2 Likes

It also like seems Express and Regional routes use the second digit of the line number to indicate which sector they belong to. So far, Le Richelain et Roussillon use 050, and Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan use 080.

4 Likes

Le boulevard qui donne le nom au terminus s’écrit Georges-Gagné, pourquoi retirer le trait d’union?

1 Like

Selon l’OQLF on devrait garder le trait d’union.

3 Likes

That’s weird then how on both the English and French maps they don’t have them

Even worse, on google maps they’re still labelled as AMT !

The hyphen seems to be there on my end.

1 Like

Sur quelles cartes ? Sur celle partagée par EXO, il n’y que « stationnement incitatif » qui est changé pour « terminus ». D’ailleurs, cette carte ne va pas rester à jour pendant très longtemps, puisque EXO va aménager un nouveau débarcadère sur la 132, au nord du SmartCentre Saint-Constant, avec une ligne allant vers le REM.

1 Like

For some reason on my browser it appears like this, but I realize when I try to copy and paste the text, it still has the hyphen. So it must be a browser issue then:

2 Likes