Ouvrages d'art Tronçon Central - Discussion

C’est à la mode les drones, mais honnêtement, ça prend juste quelques détecteurs de mouvement et caméras. Un drone, ça me semble tellement plus compliqué pour rien en comparaison.

2 « J'aime »

Un drone a cela: la mobilité. Il peut répondre à une détection, confirmer la présence et/ou l’identité de l’intrus et le suivre tout en enregistrant la scène.

Les caméras et détecteurs sont stratégiques. Les drones sont tactiques.

4 « J'aime »

les drone peuvent aussi être utilisé comme “Scare tactic” pour quiter ASAP

26 « J'aime »

C’est quoi?

2 « J'aime »

Wow awesome perspectives!!

3 « J'aime »

Covers for the signalling conduit. Means the signalling system cables and baluns have yet to be installed near the Jonction de l’ouest; don’t expect tests to begin anytime soon. :man_shrugging:t2:

9 « J'aime »

On the service road to the 13 you literally go over the rem Rails. It’s a beautiful view of the pre-split to the jonction de l’ouest

1 « J'aime »

Also that vehicle is currently pulling those cables in the grooves using the obvious yellow pull cable

1 « J'aime »

Indeed no test for a while which is worrisome…

Do we know if and how much would be the delay penalty NouvLR would be required to pay to CDPQ, unless the covid and tunnel delays are considered Act of God?

1 « J'aime »

About which delay are we talking? :wink:

1 « J'aime »

Oui le covid a le dos large and explain some of it but it’s taking some sweet time to get to the finish line… I guess there will be some negociations between them but CDPQ can’t be so happy.

1 « J'aime »

Man, I am loving the sight of quad-track, electrified rail!

20 « J'aime »

Bon bon c’est lequel d’entre vous qui nous fait son trip d’urbex :sweat_smile:

1 « J'aime »

Au moins la branche vers DM , elle semble prêtes.

Not sure about the full line, but I think the Jonction-de-L’Ouest and the tunnel (around Canora and McGill) are one of the last sections to receive catenary and other electrical systems.

Airport branch still has no wires but that’s 2027

Tests to begin on May 4th in the latest news from Radio-Canada this morning.

7 « J'aime »

Au moins, on va le voir comment madame REM va rouler dans une nouvelle viaduc dans notre secteur.