Centre Bell - Discussion générale

Le Centre Bell est une salle omnisports située à Montréal. Il s’agit notamment du domicile des Canadiens de Montréal.

Informations

Nom: Centre Bell
Emplacement: 1909 Av. des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, QC H3B 5E8
Hauteur:
Architecte: Lemay et associés; LeMoyne, Lapointe, Magne, Architectes
Promoteur: Groupe CH
Début et fin de la construction: 1993 à 1996
Autres informations:

• 21 302 places
  • 15 622 m2

Sources des informations:

Autres images

Ajouter ici les images supplémentaires du projet

2 Likes

Nouveau système d’éclairage, j’adore!

14 Likes

Cool!

Tu peux aussi rajouter que c’est le Plus Grand Amphithéâtre au Monde en terme de places assises et le deuxième plus fréquenté après l’O2 Aréna à Londres et le plus fréquenté en Amérique!

3 Likes

Wow the Bell Centre actually looks awesome for once. And the lights add more life to this area too. All that’s missing is lighting on TDC 2/3 and more public art to enhance the street life. I really wish there were restaurants here that had terrasses as well. It’s far from a ghost town and there is lots of people who live here and walk by, but it definitely feels dead most of the time.

4 Likes

You are right. When there’s no game or no concerts, it feels a little empty, no to say dead. But, but I am waiting for the end of construction of the 3 towers near by (Rocabella 3, Centra condo and Solstice) as well as the opening of the bagel place in L’Avenue and something to happen with the old Saint-hubert in the Windsor building. Therefor, I think when most of these projects are terminated, there shall be more life in that area, game or no game.

4 Likes

Well, sadly that awesome lighting was a temporary thing just for the draft… What a shame.

1 Like

That is very disappointing, if only they had a bit more pride in their building.

2 Likes

Hopefully, the lighting will be use during the home games next season.

3 Likes

Quelques photos de la construction.

14 Likes