ARTM - Discussion générale

This might be answered, but I couldn’t find it – will they add all the other fares options, specifically like 10 trips Rem-RTL ?

1 « J'aime »

Ça fait plusieurs fois que je vois cette question sans réponse, donc je viens d’envoyer un courriel à l’ARTM pour obtenir la réponse. Je te tiens au courant dès que je reçois une réponse. (Si j’oublie, n’hésite pas à me le rappeler!)

1 « J'aime »

10 Trips REM/RTL is a transitional fare from those that had RTL tickets before. It’ll go up in cost overtime to eventually be the same price as the All Modes AB fare. The idea is to basically prevent a huge increase in cost of tickets, and instead make it more gradual.

1 « J'aime »

J’ai vu une réponse de l’ARTM sur Facebook qui expliquait que le carnet de tickets REM/RTL étant seulement disponible sur la carte OPUS occasionnelle, il n’est pas possible de la charger sur une carte rechargeable à partir de l’application mobile.

2 « J'aime »

Yeah they basically want to make it possible to get in the most uncomfortable way (like only 10 trip (for occasional card only) or monthly (on an OPUS card only), not other versions of the fare like 1-2 trips, so people get used to zone based tickets instead of agency based

2 « J'aime »

Personally, looking at the screenshots of the application, I feel like the fare system is needlessly complicated. I guess that a lot of it is inherited from the previous fare system, but this just feels like a slightly improved version of the old system. They had a great opportunity to overhaul and rethink the existing fares and from my perspective, they squandered it. Travel patterns are changing and I don’t feel that this fare system really takes that into account. I guess that the same could be said of the transit system itself given that it is still very much configured as wheel and spokes.

Normalement le tarif qui est en vigueur le premier juillet, c’est quand que l’artm offre la possibilité de voir les tarifs en avance? (Je parle du 2024-2025 en ce moment)

Dans les documents décisionnels du dernier conseil municipal il y a du financement réservé pour une étude d’opportunité de l’ARTM pour un tramway qui desservirait le quartier Namur-Hippodrome. Je présume qu’il s’agit de l’idée de tramway sur l’axe Jean-Talon qui circulait dernièrement.

Voir p.1024 de ce PDF (lourd)

1 « J'aime »

Updated Concerto timeline

11 « J'aime »

One more…

Post payment :eyes:

10 « J'aime »

Installation des nouveaux lecteurs à Atwater aujourd’hui!

11 « J'aime »

Nouveaux? Genre les nouveaux utiliser par le rem? Ou des vieux écrase organes?

On parle des lecteurs et non des portillons

4 « J'aime »

Ce matin vers 7:55 (une très mauvaise photo)

4 « J'aime »

I don’t know how new these are but Longueuil–Université-de-Sherbrooke has new readers:

I wonder if we can from a map of all the stations with new readers and which ones remain

Edit: These were added a year ago, oops! I saw someone working on them and assumed, I think they were adding them to the accessible/wide gates.

2 « J'aime »

I still find it funny how they had to cover up the magnetic reader instead of just not install that part.

3 « J'aime »

They do it in all Zone B stations, in Laval and on the REM

1 « J'aime »

1 « J'aime »

This is literally impossible… The standard card can’t load a 3 days ab… Right?

1 « J'aime »

Yes, it’s possible because the 3 day ticket overrides the 10 passage ticket (3 day is unlimited travel, 10 passage is not). Same reason why someone can have a monthly pass and still have 3 passages “under” it essentially