Stationnement YUL P4 - 4 étages (2024)

The shuttle bus quay as seen in this illustration is adjacent to the South aircraft parking pad and directly across the ramp from boarding gates 80-86. Look at my pic directly above the previous post, you can see it’ll be nowhere near as grandiose as in the render!:joy:

6 « J'aime »

at least looks like we might get some new angles of the remote parking spots at sierra (for spotters) ?

1 « J'aime »

The parking is gated and controlled. At this time, it’s unclear if there will be roof access. Neighbours (:wink:) have been given a number of different descriptions, from a green roof with belvederes and a café, to rooftop parking, to a completely inaccessible roof. The shuttle road itself is about a metre lower than the South pad, so not useful for viewing aircraft.

OTOH, the eventual replacement structure for P1/2 – according to the pre-pandemic plan – is supposed to have a large green roof with pathways and benches, and the south end will be very close to the glide path of 06R-24L. I know of more than a few spotters who will take REM to Aéroport and spend a few hours up there!

PS: at the airport we don’t call it Sierra, though some pedantic tow drivers calling Apron occasionally use it for directions – ie “sierra-one-bravo” – to which Apron invariably replies, “Proceed [to/from] south-one-bravo.” :smile:

1 « J'aime »

And of course, welcome to our forum, @wtp22 !!

4 « J'aime »

ah ok, well too bad if we don’t get any new spots from P4, we’ll have to content with what we have now (which to be honest is very good when compared to other airports, we have some really good spots at YUL). Good to know for P1/2 as well!
Also thanks for the heads-up about the used nomenclature haha!

1 « J'aime »

I will get a picture of the logo tomorrow

15 « J'aime »

Taken on the 22nd, not long after the sun came up…

19 « J'aime »

Great shots! I wonder how well the metal mesh will keep the snow out?

Hard to say. I think a few pages up I took a picture of it and zoomed in and it has more of a louvred appearance, with the openings of the mesh actually facing down.

Directional signage going up today. I’ll try to get additional pics as they add more signs.

10 « J'aime »

:eyes:

IMG_2622

:eyes:

There’s been an absolute explosion in sales of studded tires in the Montreal area. I’m honestly not sure why, as most drivers within the metro area rarely drive on icy unplowed roads; on clear (dry or wet) surfaces, they worsen handling and significantly increase stopping distance, all while causing damage to those surfaces. This will be interesting.

7 « J'aime »

Just saw that the stop signs in all three current directions show that it’s a four-way stop. I wonder how close we are.

Lol today the larger sign is up, but the smaller one is gone!:man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

9 « J'aime »

The Airport seems to have announced that it will open on 2023-02-23 on Facebook.

I love that there’s the translation to 'Bon Voyage" in english!

I am in no way making a political or linguistic policy comment, but it’s just funny that one of the most famous phrases (maybe the most) of the french language needs a translation. :joy:

2 « J'aime »

Le nouveau stationnement étagé P4 à été annoncé avec une ouverture prévus pour le 23 février 2024.

aussi sur leur facebook:

YUL Aéroport International Montréal-Trudeau

·

🚗 Ouverture prochaine du stationnement P4!

Juste à temps pour la relâche scolaire, profitez d’un stationnement complètement couvert, équipé de plus de 30 bornes pour véhicules électriques et avec une aire d’attente de navette chauffée! Qu’attendez-vous? Réservez votre place dès aujourd’hui pour vos séjours débutant après le 23 février 2024.

Profitez de notre prix de lancement en réservation de seulement 160$ pour 7 jours. La 8e journée vous est offerte gratuitement jusqu’au 3 avril. https://ow.ly/abMe50Qsgk1

*Toutes taxes incluses

6 « J'aime »

23$ par jour ayoye

2 « J'aime »

I didn’t even know this, that’s amazing!

The rented fences have been removed from the front of the building, now the entrances are just blocked with simple barricades. Lots of finishing work going on. I think we will start seeing the rental companies moving over in the next two weeks before the official opening on the 23rd.

5 « J'aime »

La date d’ouverture du P4 a changé. Elle est désormais prévue pour le 22 février 2024 et non le 23.

2 « J'aime »