Station Sunnybrooke

wtf lol

2 « J'aime »

Maybe @ChunkyPotato would know more, but I believe they might be waiting for a full bike path to not dispense people out onto a street, although I think a bike path to a residential street is better than nothing

1 « J'aime »

ah man I hope you’re right

Yeah it’s also my guess, they probably don’t want to open the bike lane before the opening of the REM. (And they don’t want to open it in the winter)

But Cérès already has (painted) bike lanes.
And for Gouin I don’t think we’ll ever see anything happen there with the current mayor. You could traverse Gouin and go onto de Lucerne. But I don’t see them putting a bike lane there apart of maybe some paint on the ground. And toward the south on Sunnybrooke that’s DDO and the infrastructure is still very good they redid some of it not long ago if I remember right so adding a bike lane there would be surprising.

Selon la légende une piste cyclable en ligne pointillée est un aménagement de la municipalité

1 « J'aime »

Est-ce qu’il va y avoir un accès de par la rue de Gaspé?

Possiblement. En fait, ça dépend de si ça reste clôturé ou non puisque le passage piéton passe juste à côté.

3 « J'aime »

11 « J'aime »

3 « J'aime »

Now that Kirkland’s window is fixed, can we get the back and the front of Sunnybrook fixed?

7 « J'aime »

Photos des travaux partagées sur le site de NouvLR:

Station Sunnybrooke - Hiver 2024

16 « J'aime »

1 « J'aime »
10 « J'aime »

11 « J'aime »

Honnêtement, toutes c’est photos crient pour du TOD…

7 « J'aime »

Sunnybrooke est vraiment “Low Hanging Fruit”…

9 « J'aime »

Est-ce que le zonage aux alentours de cette station va changer suite au PUM 2050?

Oui !

Les deux zonages dans 10 ans, les TODs vont êtres installés pour la vie active tout le temps !

6 « J'aime »

Le pire c’est qu’un projet de 180 logement juste à côté a été bloqué par une demande de référendum il y a 2 ans… Au moins on peut espérer que le PUM va changer les choses

6 « J'aime »