Station Panama

I think this will make more sense once the other sections are open, you’ll be able to see the next time when the train to the specific destination. For example, you’ll be able to see each destination, A1, A2, A3, and A4, each with next train, instead of A1, A4, A1, A4

5 « J'aime »

faregates are finally operational

11 « J'aime »

Something is happening, I do not know what, in the bus terminal:

5 « J'aime »

Hopscotch

2 « J'aime »

Lol I figured it out, they’re filling in sealant between the concrete! Not hopscotch sadly

1 « J'aime »

Sigh… one can dream

1 « J'aime »

While I’m no expert, unlike in the past where a sheet of thin plywood was left in between sections of uncured concrete sidewalks and road beds to create expansion joints, nowadays the slab is poured continuously, then is dadoed (cut) at precise stress points, usually to half the slab’s thickness. A flexible sealant is then flowed into the cut; if there is settling or shifting, rather than cracking randomly, these predetermined joints allow cracking to occur uniformly, and the sealant keeps water and contaminants out of the crack – which could otherwise cause further damage down the road.

14 « J'aime »

The Tim Horton’s is coming soon:

Also just something else I noticed, the RTL is finally switching to the ARTM standard logos and everything which is nice:

The ticket booth is still closed, not sure what the plan is for when that will open. Also the displays are still turned off in the bus terminal. I think they’re connected, so once the booth is open, the displays will turn on too.

19 « J'aime »

damn

2 « J'aime »

I’ll probably see you then! Do you have a date for when you’re starting there?

1 « J'aime »

Un message a été fusionné à un sujet existant : PPU Centre-Ville de Brossard

On se rapproche d’une ouverture dans le terminus Panama… :slightly_smiling_face:
:doughnut: :coffee:

C’est plutôt… à l’étroit. :upside_down_face:

Discord

19 « J'aime »

Est-ce le seul local disponible? J’aurais pensé qu’il peut y avoir une offre diversifié.

Par exemple la nouvelle marque CosMc de McDo.

2 « J'aime »

Ils avaient pas dit qu’il n’y aurait pas de locaux commerciaux dans les stations. PS je ne suis aucunement contre l’idée.

Le concept de ce nouveau rejeton de Mcdo n’a pas été conçu pour l’intérieur, il est fait avec plusieurs bornes de commandes à l’auto… Mais sinon j’avoue que plus qu’un seul local commercial n’aurait pas été un luxe.

De plus, zéro intégration ici. On aurait pu interrompre la céramique pour l’espace commercial et on aurait pu mieux intégrer le fenêtre dans cet espace… solution cheap et rapide, quand tu nous tiens…

1 « J'aime »

Et qualité d’exécution… c’est quoi ça!

8 « J'aime »

Le but c’est de servir des grignotines ou autre nourriture sur-le-pouce. La commande pour l’automobiliste pressé mais qui a faim est essentiellement la même que pour la clientèle du REM qui est pressé mais qui a faim.

La seule ambiguité réside dans le fait que ça semble permettre de consommer à bord du REM, ce qui ne devrait pas être permis.

1 « J'aime »

Du temps que je passais à la station Berry-UQAM à presque tous les jours, une de mes choses favorite, c’était la petite pizzeria qui vendait des pointes à 2$. Pour un repas rapide, c’était imbattable.

8 « J'aime »

Elle y est encore

Pizza Metro!!