Station Île-Bigras

There will not be any changes there. There will never be any added density around the station. It was conserved thanks to the ownership transfer agreement.

2 « J'aime »

7 messages ont été fusionnés à un sujet existant : Station Canora

The REM team invites you to a coffee meeting to present the ongoing process surrounding noise analysis and to answer your questions.

In recent months, our team of multidisciplinary experts has been very active on the issue of noise in the Deux-Montagnes and Laval area. This will be an opportunity for you to fully understand the past, ongoing, and future steps concerning the management of REM noise.

A public meeting will take place later in the year to present the results of the analyses and, if necessary, any additional mitigation measures that will be installed.

*This site is wheelchair accessible. Children are welcome!

Club de curling Laval-sur-le-Lac
10, rue les Pins, Laval, QC H7R 1C7

July 17, 2024
from 2 PM to 8 PM

Seeing them give Ile bigras residents a coffee meeting means for me that they are getting ready to go further than
segment-01_Deux-Montagnes_V1. If that’s the case i hope we can start seeing a Pierfond-Roxboro/DDO coffee meeting soon enough

2 « J'aime »

Here is the dense urban utopia that will be receiving seven minute electricified, fully atuomated metro service to the heart of downtown

11 « J'aime »

20 « J'aime »

WAIT center platform, WOW, this will be better than IDS

1 « J'aime »

Did you require some sorth of licence/permission from cdpqi to be able to film close to the stations in construction?

Not sure if that was required…I just sort of went and filmed, no one confronted me.

Kk, i just assumed same laws with hydroqc transmission lines