IVY Montréal + Hôtel Honeyrose - 35 étages (2023)

Quelques balcons manquants encore, ça achève:

13 « J'aime »

13 « J'aime »

Ah, j’ai un plaisir de voir un bus de touriste sortir du Centre-ville et du Vieux-Montréal. Bien sur dans cette photo on est dans le QDS, donc autour du centre, mais on voit que cela pousse vers l’est de plus en plus.

1 « J'aime »

16 « J'aime »

11 « J'aime »

I can respect that this building is somewhat successful at adding visual interest on the southwestern flank of the wedge above the PdA Metro, but geez, from this angle it is a big “blah.” Let’s hope the future parks here draw even more visual interest.

6 « J'aime »

The light gray balcony railings are the saving grace for this building… it was looking really really drab until those were installed.

1 « J'aime »

Speaking of big blah
June 10, forgot to post
Wide-angle camera

From the Peterson
Hiding Maestria and Complexe Desjardins completely

21 « J'aime »

23/07/04

20 « J'aime »

21 « J'aime »

18 « J'aime »

Le café est ouvert! :smiley:

10 « J'aime »

Chic!

1 « J'aime »

10 « J'aime »

Les lumières mauves qui avaient été installées sur 3 des 4 côtés de l’édifice ne sont plus fonctionnelles. Je ne sais pas s’il s’agit d’une défectuosité ou s’ils ont décidé de ne plus les allumer. Ce n’était pas très spectaculaire comme éclairage mais ça ajoutait quand même une touche lumineuse intéressante le soir.

14 « J'aime »

15 « J'aime »

Construction recently appeared to finish off the sidewalk and get rid of the gravel, blocking a bit of the Avenue du Président-Kennedy and only letting bicycles and pedestrians go through.

17 « J'aime »

Welcome on the forum and thanks for the pictures !

2 « J'aime »

Thanks! I’ll be moving in tomorrow, I’ll try sharing some more pictures in the next few days if interested of the inside, common areas, views from the building, etc…

15 « J'aime »

There’s a yoga room, unaccessible from anyone and I think only at certain hours with paid classes, a bit disappointed as it could have a better use when nobody is using it than sitting there by itself.

The amenities are pretty nice compared to some buildings I checked, they’re shared with the hotel (unsure if the gym is shared too as it’s protected by the card that also beeps to exit through the residential area’s elevators and open the apartments).

There could be more machines for weight than running but I doubt there would be many people at all time in there.

I didn’t go to the pool / sauna / whatever yet but I got this pic (this is visible on their website / instagram too and better detailed)

Sorry for the multi posts I couldn’t send more than 3 as a new user.
There’s also a water fountain and yoga mats in the gym, and I think some trash cans in between.

17 « J'aime »