Exo - Discussion générale sur le service et le réseau d’autobus

I double checked with exo, and they confirmed the closure of Terminus Mansfield:

The Mansfield Terminal will indeed be closing once the REM is in service since our buses will no longer be able to go all the way to downtown Montreal by crossing the Samuel-de-Champlain Bridge. The Terminus Centre Ville will therefore be able to handle the reduced number of buses going downtown and a second terminal will no longer be needed.

1 « J'aime »

Which lines are still going to use Terminus Centre-Ville? Is there a list somewhere? I wonder if the coach terminal should move there instead.

1 « J'aime »

It would be very convenient if they moved Mega Bus to Mansfield bus terminal (across the street), that way there are places to sit at least. Also, it’s already blue and yellow branded (from AMT) like Mega Bus!

Though I don’t know if it’d be possible, but if the preclearance for Amtrak is done at Gare Centrale, would it be possible to extend that also to the Coach buses as well? My girlfriend goes down frequently to visit family and the crossing itself generally takes up about a quarter of the 8hr ride in her experience and worse if there is an unprepared or uncooperative passenger.

The time and reliability gains could be wonderful! Could be interesting if the logistics allow for it.

Je sais pas si le TCV peut accommoder les bus deux étages de Megabus?

I don’t think it would fit. If it could though, then my guess is only in the south section, but I’m not sure what the ceiling height is

I misunderstood your post (thought you were talking about Megabus going to TCV).

Megabus would need to buy the actual terminus, which doesn’t offer many more perks than the on-street bus stop they currently have on St-Antoine.

1 « J'aime »

La ligne 28 d’Exo Sud-Ouest (Châteauguay/Beauharnois) a déjà changé de Mansfield vers le TCV en juin (ou avant?)

Mais le planificateur de trajet d’exo indique toujours “terminus mansfield”

1 « J'aime »

I saw some people at Panama yesterday that worked for exo and were accepting questions. I asked if the Le Richelain and Roussillon sectors that were merging were also merging the contractor companies, and they actually said no not yet. So there will be different contractors for different bus lines, but eventually they’ll be all merged into one larger contracting group.

1 « J'aime »

Apple Maps hasn’t added the new GTFS data that combines the two sectors and connections to the REM, so directions won’t work properly. I reported each bus line that’s missing individually, it took about an hour and a half but hopefully they fix it:
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 7.11.53 PM

1 « J'aime »

J’avais posé la même question et on m’a répondu qu’il sera possible d’avoir deux contractants et que s’il y a une pénurie de main d’oeuvre dans un secteur, l’autre compagnie pourra s’occuper du service.

1 « J'aime »

Probably just reporting one line would have triggered them to resynchronize their databases :sweat_smile:

Being on the receiving end of such requests in ICT, we simply merged or closed duplicates with no additional action.

1 « J'aime »

I emailed them about the error last week and haven’t received any updates, so I sent it to another email today, as well as these reports, hopefully something is done about it soon

1 « J'aime »

Jour 1, 18h10:

2 autobus à Mansfield

3 « J'aime »

I believe Mansfield will close soon but not just yet. At TCV we can see the exo bus numbers covered:

5 « J'aime »

8 messages ont été fusionnés à un sujet existant : ARTM - Discussion générale

2 « J'aime »

Hopefully they’ll replace the bus sign to match the new one too!

1 « J'aime »

Devant un green screen :laughing:

2 « J'aime »

Apple Maps seems to be finally updating their data to include the new exo bus routes. It’s not completed yet, but finally:
Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 4.48.53 PM

2 « J'aime »