Station Fairview-Pointe-Claire

Bonne nouvelle en esperant que se soit une passerelle couverte comme celle qui a pour relier la station Quartier a Brossard.

Pourquoi ne pas deja avoir commencé à la construire cette passerelle?

1 « J'aime »

Probably money that needs approval from the aglo before asking qc and Ottawa for funding

2 « J'aime »

And it’s in collab with MTQ.

1 « J'aime »

Tomorrow the west island rev is being discussed by the aglo anyways, so it’s possible that once that’s started this can be added on top since there’s already plans to have an overpass

1 « J'aime »

Theres far too many parties involved in a overpass like this.

2 « J'aime »

Right, but because it’s over the A40, it is by nature an MTQ project.

2 « J'aime »

True, and since its West Island we are probably gonna have to ask help from the feds since “obviously” at the same time would an overpass like this go above the rem, under the rem direct connection to the rem station, the sim would have to consider safety, who’s responsible to keep it clean, since it’s going to end up being part of the REV, how much will mtl city be responsible of this, also Cadillac Fairview owns the land and how much will they get involved, etc etc etc

There is an interesting densification happening at Hymus/ Alston and the overpass will make it possible for theses people to directly walk to the station.

2 « J'aime »

West Island x MTQ. Now on my OnlyFans for 50% off!

3 « J'aime »

Do I have any other questions?

3 « J'aime »

That’s because i asked a couple

Other one was about bixi in P-C

2 « J'aime »

And you asked a fantastic one! I just want them to let us know when the “interim Control Bylaw” will be rescinded because we have a metro that is underutilized until then.

1 « J'aime »

Ancien plan

https://rem.info/sites/default/files/Plans%20d’implantation%202020/PI_Station_Fairview%20Pointe-Claire_FR.pdf

Nouveau plan

https://rem.info/sites/default/files/Plans%20d’implantation%202020/2024/PI_Station_Fairview%20Pointe-Claire_V03.pdf

6 « J'aime »

De ce que je vois, on ajoute du stationnement pour taxis plus près de la station. Pas un mauvais choix pour inciter les gens à ne pas venir se stationner au centre commercial.

On dirait que c’est un jeu des 7 erreurs?

7 « J'aime »

Lol the road to DDO (Stillview/Sommerset/Hermitage) is gone.

1 « J'aime »

17 « J'aime »

The new bus terminus, do you consider it bigger than the old Fairview bus terminus?

When I pass by it, it feels certainly bigger