Station Fairview-Pointe-Claire

Exactement, c’est ce qui fait que le comportement est très prévisible. Le REM est payé au passager/km. Donc il faut:

• Que des gens utilisent le REM
  • Que des gens fassent des gros trajets sur le REM

Je peux totalement me tromper, mais présentement avec cette équation je prévois mal comment on peut devenir rentable au détriment du service, surtout sur une longue période (25, 50, 99 ans). La qualité est plus malléable avec le contrat donné, et ça se voit. Mais le contrat peut inclure des conditions de qualité, ce qu’elle n’a pas fait.

Un service publique est idéalement dans l’optique de rendre un service, mais là on perd la notion de coût, parce qu’on est redevable à personne. Les dérives sont si faciles.

Exemple: L’OCPM de Montréal.

Indeed, looking forward to how it plays out, compared to the PSE and the Blue Line extension. It’s interesting to see different scenarios being played out, and I highly doubt that they’ll all be winners.

1 « J'aime »

The new overpass is absolutely necessary if they want pedestrian access.

2 « J'aime »

Maybe it’s me, mais ça fait quand même long comme overpass!

Not really

The plan is alston to the station and it’s been confirmed already as a trsnsitway

4 « J'aime »

11 « J'aime »

I very much cannot wait to use this station

2 « J'aime »

Photos des travaux partagées sur le site de NouvLR:

Station Fairview-Pointe-Claire - Hiver 2024

12 « J'aime »

6 mai 2024
Très mauvaises photos, mais on peu voir le terminus de bus à l’arrière dans la première.

14 « J'aime »

Work update real quick, they are closing the road again for rem construction starting yesterday

1 « J'aime »

NouvLR photos

3 « J'aime »

BIG NEWS,
next Council meeting point Claire is going to award a contract to build the Highway 40 overpass

More BUS lanes for both Saint jean and des sources

10 « J'aime »

Just a reminder that this obviously will only be a thing if it’s voted on.

1 « J'aime »

odj_2024-07-02 (1).pdf (56.3 KB)

If you wish to read it yourself (it’s bilingual)

View a Notice _ SEAO.pdf (226.3 KB)

The related SEAO posting

Pas des voies réservées je crois, de la préemption de feux (TSP).

3 « J'aime »

Scusé mais de ke cé?

En francais c’est quoi préemption des feux tsp

Des feux de circulation qui sont censés donner la priorité au bus. Comme des feux intelligents ou des feux chandelle.

5 « J'aime »

oh yea sorry for that

Checking the SEAO listing, i can confirm its going to be between alston and fairview avenue.

add on top of that the new multipurpose lane between stillview and alstom on hymus and we will end up with a PROPER hyghway 40 crosswalk.

2 « J'aime »

ok of interest, Pointe-claire is planning 2 options, idk what was chosen atr the end but with the point of having the multimodal paths between stillview and alstom, i have to assume its the alstom option.

4 « J'aime »