Ouvrages d'art Tronçon Central - Discussion

On dirait qu’ils enlèvent les clôtures de chantier oranges

1 « J'aime »

les clôtures orange sont dans cet état depuis plusieurs semaines.

1 « J'aime »

Ils ont de retour, mais roulent lentement.

15 « J'aime »

De retour a vitesse normale, mais fréquence réduite.

17 « J'aime »

The emergency staircase doors were added along the REM in the South Shore, like at Boul Pelletier and Du Quartier. I also noticed some new small concrete stairs that are painted yellow between the emergency platforms and the ground leading up to the Champlain Bridge in Brossard. Some of the pillars around Bridge/Bonaventure area still have scaffolding around them, hopefully these will be removed soon!

4 « J'aime »

should these be moved here maybe? it’s about the structure idk

1 « J'aime »

I wasn’t sure where to put it, this thread hasn’t been very active lately and most discussions about the REM are on the general thread or the one about the rolling stock.

In other news, as of a week ago, the catenaries are completed on the central branch up to 200 m or so away from the Côte-de-Liesse station:

Also, on the devisubox cam we can see that racetrack cable installation has begun on the western junction. This lines up with what I saw a few days ago near the Bois-Franc station:

11 « J'aime »

3 « J'aime »

The ties that bind. (C’est jamais assez vite…)

1 « J'aime »

This isn’t Sunnybrooke Station, it’s an overpass for trains going to the West Island and airport. These images should be part of Ouvrages d’art Tronçon Central - Discussion. This is 3km away from the actual station!

3 « J'aime »

Move them then…

Orange Paysagement is doing the landscaping for the REM here in Griffintown! The addition of trees here will make it really pleasant.

21 « J'aime »

C’est bien beau tous ça, mais j’espère vraiment qu’ils metteront des lierres sur les murs antibruit. C’est bien trop tentant pour les tags…

8 « J'aime »

Pas vu bcp de rames passer ce week-end, mais j’ai vu plusieurs fois ces camions sur les rails

6 « J'aime »

Hopefully it’s the finishing touches before the blank tests!

2 « J'aime »

C’est la ville ou l’équipe du REM qui font la plantation?
J’espère que ce sera la même qualité d’aménagement qu’avant la construction du REM.

9 « J'aime »

Je vois que la CDPQinfra est en train de reverdir le talus de la promenade Smith!

Par contre, ça ne ressemble pas trop aux deux rendus présentés par la CDPQinfra

2 « J'aime »

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi, ils ne reconstruisent pas à l’identique?

Une bonne partie des végétaux de ‘‘l’ancienne’’ version était déjà existante et a été retirée lors de l’installation des murs anti-bruits. Pour les bac de plantations, ça me semble assez similaire, en espérant que la verdure revienne assez vite

1 « J'aime »