Odea - 26 étages

Ce matin 10 novembre

28 « J'aime »

31 « J'aime »

28 « J'aime »

Every time I see a picture of the front of Le Duke, I just wish it were set back a bit from RB/Duke, with a more inviting street level façade and possibly some type of marquise or awning and terraces fronting food/bev/entertainment options. The park will mature at some point and the influx of new residents on Duke would liven up this boulevard. Right now it’s still a highway, just no longer elevated.

10 « J'aime »

We could do with a European styled street lined with awning covered cafés with tables and chairs facing outwards so we can watch the world pass by. This would have been a good one with built in clientele.

1 « J'aime »

With the REM and the removal of the bus lines from the South Shore, hopefully the 2 reserved bus lanes can be transformed

8 « J'aime »

30 « J'aime »

J’aime bien la courbe qui permettra au bâtiment d’avoir une identité unique parmi les autres aux alentours!

5 « J'aime »

27 « J'aime »

28 « J'aime »

I am so relieved to see true curves, I was frightened they would cheap out and do angles

2 « J'aime »
4 « J'aime »

21 « J'aime »

Duke is so ugly.

1 « J'aime »

I disagree, but it’d be nice to see why you think it’s so ugly.

10 « J'aime »

While I do believe it’s on the generic side, to me it’s far from ugly. Plus the materials are good.

My biggest complaint is that the podium is glass almost corner to corner except for the heritage part and thus makes it quite bland and uninteractive at street level. And Odea will most likely have the same issue.

That said, I still think it’s a good addition to the area and the boulevard

2 « J'aime »

Samedi 21 janvier
C’est massif quand tu le regardes des rues Ottawa et Prince

33 « J'aime »

21 « J'aime »

L’entrée de Montréal va être beau dans le futur avec le Odea, bank national, VSL, le 900

22 « J'aime »

On peut apercevoir le revêtement sur la webcam ce matin. C’est moins beau que ce que j’imaginais.

4 « J'aime »