Odea - 26 étages

Des parapets métalliques noirs sont en cours d’installation.

17 « J'aime »

I have no idea of the quality, but at that distance they add more depth than typical glass ones would have.

22 « J'aime »

38 « J'aime »

Big city views :star_struck:

7 « J'aime »

finally :grinning:

15 « J'aime »

Sur le compte X de Lemay

Alors que la silhouette d’Odea évoque la forme du canoë, sa façade blanche, elle, rappelle l’écorce de bouleau. Ces choix ne sont pas le fruit du hasard : ils s’inspirent des symboles forts de la Nation crie. Merci à Salina Kassam pour ces superbes photos :

21 « J'aime »

Petit tour de l’édifice ce matin. On aussi des travaux sur l’édifice plus ancien en arrière.

24 « J'aime »

Vu sur tiktok

26 « J'aime »

Because blocking traffic and disrupting the lives of ordinary citizens is sooooo good for a conflict happening 5000 miles away!! I’m sure the families there torn apart by violence are really grateful!

9 « J'aime »

Social disturbance is a key feature of protests. You dont bring changes by lighting candles in a park.

10 « J'aime »

I have to respectfully disagree. Aggravating people just trying to go about their daily lives alienates them from your cause.

12 « J'aime »

No cause would’ve been achieved if people didn’t go out in the streets and disrupt. From civil rights to apartheid to Printemps érable to now the public service strikes or Palestine - protesting in the street is the heart of activism to put pressure on the powers that be.

8 « J'aime »

If you are aware of what is happening out there in the world and you are stuck in your car for 15/30 min there, normally, thats not supposed to alienate you. Talking about alienation from a cause because of protests is, in my opinion, very individualistic view and therefore people who might be alienated wouldve never been useful and helpful to that cause. If their support is to be affected by such a small inconvenience, then that support is very shallow and supeficial.

5 « J'aime »

C’était le samedi 2 décembre ça
Je revenais en auto par Wellington. Je suis passée juste avant que la police bloque la rue et l’accès à chez moi. J’ai quand même dû faire un détour par Murray, Smith, Shannon.
Ils ont défilé sur Peel avant de prendre Wellington.

Ça a p-ê duré 30-40 minutes sur Peel/Wellington, mais ils ont bloqué Robert-Bourassa direction Nord, un bon 2-3 heures. Il y avait un trafic d’enfer sur Bonaventure en direction Centre-Ville. Les automobilistes étaient redirigés dans les rues de Griffintown ou du Vieux-Montréal par Wellinton.

That is a very facile counterpoint. One can be against the terrorist Hamas organization and its horrifying attacks while also condemning Israel’s scorched-Earth campaign of large-scale terror and mass-murder, and still need to get to work, school, healthcare appointments, etc on time.

10 « J'aime »

I disagree with you on a level you cannot even imagine.

But thats absolutely off topic.

The pictures are great.

4 « J'aime »

Oui, je crois que cette parenthèse à fait son temps dans le sujet sur Odea. :slight_smile:

Maintenant de retour à cette belle nouvelle tour.

6 « J'aime »

16 « J'aime »