Montréal sur Youtube

3 « J'aime »

Deux vidéos d’aujourd’hui

1 « J'aime »

All my life I’ve heard from people visiting Montreal saying how beautiful everyone is here, so I made a video about it

3 « J'aime »

La vidéo date d’il y a 4 mois, je l’avais manquée, mais il y a de belles images du centre-ville.

1 « J'aime »

Le coucher du soleil de ce soir était écœurant, j’en ai profité pour faire un accéléré. (c’est surtout beau à partir de 0:32)

4 « J'aime »

52 years ago this week, John Lennon and Yoko Ono checked into Room 1742 at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal for a planned week-long stay in bed to protest the Vietnam War, and ended up writing and recording the iconic anthem “Give Peace A Chance” while in bed. Today, the suite is a Montreal landmark, attracting fans and celebrities from around the world who wish to view this remarkable place in history.

2 « J'aime »

:heart_eyes: :v: :notes:

1 « J'aime »

Un timelapse de Devisubox

8 « J'aime »

Une excellente vidéo en drone.

3 « J'aime »

Tourists love Montreal’s nightlife

1 « J'aime »

Nearly demolished after its closure in 1963, Marché Bonsecours has been recognized as one of Canada’s 10 most beautiful buildings.

5 « J'aime »

Why 7% of Montreal is Moving Today

4 « J'aime »

The story of how a crazy Montreal concert 44 years ago (July 6, 1977) helped inspire one of the greatest albums of all time: Pink Floyd’s The Wall (1979).

2 « J'aime »

Visitors explore Montreal’s impressive bike network

8 « J'aime »
6 « J'aime »

The oldest and largest comedy festival in the world, Just for Laughs has been held annually in Montreal since 1983, playing host to the biggest names in comedy while also helping to launch the careers of dozens of others, including Jim Carrey, Kevin Hart, Jon Stewart, Norm MacDonald, Amy Schumer, Bill Burr, Howie Mandel and Dave Chapelle.

3 « J'aime »
7 « J'aime »

Some see a money pit, others see a work of art:

3 « J'aime »
1 « J'aime »