Lot 3 324 686 - Gare Montréal-Ouest - 15 étages

Le promoteur souhaite ériger un édifice résidentiel et locatif d’une hauteur pouvant atteindre 15 étages sur un terrain vague adjacent à la gare de Montréal-Ouest.

Informations

Nom:
Emplacement: Coin sud-ouest des rues Sherbrooke Ouest et Elmhurst
Hauteur: 12 à 15 étages
Architecte:
Promoteur: 9222-3189 Quebec Inc. (Victoria Properties)
Début et fin de la construction:

• Durée du mandat du lobbyiste : du 2016-11-03 au 2021-06-30

Autres informations:

• Le promoteur souhaite ériger un édifice résidentiel et locatif d’une hauteur pouvant atteindre 15 étages. Le zonage actuel permet que 4 étages

Sources des informations: Registre des lobbyistes
Autres images:

Mandat du lobbyiste

Période couverte par le mandat : du 2016-11-03 au 2021-06-30

Renseignements utiles :

The mandate consists of coordinating a zoning amendment and change in the Montreal Urban Master Plan to allow for a mixed-use residential development at the SW corner of Ave Elmhurst and Sherbrooke Street West in the Côte-des-Neiges / NDG Borough of Montréal. According to zoning bylaw 01-276, a project is limited to 4 floors with a maximum height of 14 metres. According to the City of Montreal Urban Master Plan, it is also limited to 4 floors. We will work on behalf of the client to obtain a zoning amendment and change to the Urban Master Plan to allow for a building of between 12-15 floors. Commercial uses will be at the ground floor with rental apartments above. The site is immediately adjacent to the Montreal-West train station so we believe that a high density Transit-Oriented-Development is fully justified at this location.

2 « J'aime »

J’ai hésité à créer un fil pour ce projet, puisque le mandat du lobbyiste a débuté en novembre 2016. Ceci étant dit, il se terminera en juillet 2021.

Le promoteur est également toujours propriétaire du terrain.

1 « J'aime »

C’est juste à côté du nouvel édicule d’exo pour la gare de l’autre côté de la boucle d’autobus. C’est intéressant de voir ce qui se passe avec ce coin-là!

(P.S. Ton titre dit Montréal-Est au lieu de Montréal-Ouest) (edit: réglé)

4 « J'aime »

Hey @mashdash have you been in that area recently by any chance? Seen any construction on the lot?

From what I remember when I visited last month, the area is empty still. It was hard to tell because the building next to it was under renovations so the streets were all blocked off, I avoided that corner.

1 « J'aime »

I pass by here when I cycle to work. There’s been nothing indicating that anything was going to happen here as far as I can tell. All the action is happening to the station.

I’ll try and snag a pic next time I can cycle (if ever we get some nicer weather :unamused:)

2 « J'aime »

A coworker lives on the west side of Sutton Place and is a NIMBV (not in my balcony view). :wink: