Appartements Link - 18 étages (2022)

Quelques photos de ma visite de chantier décembre 2020

9 « J'aime »

Au niveau de la rue aujourd’hui!

27 « J'aime »

I love it.

3 « J'aime »

I agree. Not so much because the building itself is to my taste, but rather I love how much it contrasts with the Brutalism on both sides and adds something visually interesting to an otherwise pretty plain street near Concordia.

3 « J'aime »

I walked by it about a week ago and while I really like the shapes and contrasts it brings , it’s sadly another project for the super rich . Even the studios are unaffordable for the average person .

2 « J'aime »

I feel that pain. However I feel that people that choose to live here probably also lived in a condo/appt elsewhere in the city which means they probably liberated some amount of older and probably cheaper stock which will be made available to others.

I don’t pretend to be some expert on the topic, but for example when I got my condo delivered, my old apartment was liberated and was in general, pretty affordable and rent didn’t rise much over what I paid. Hopefully that happens here?

2 « J'aime »

It’s aimed at students right? I remember seeing the prices and being like ‘damn, no way a student is living there paying out of their own pocket’. Gotta thank Mom and Dad.

1 « J'aime »

How much is a studio? How many sqft?

En tout cas c’est original, et ça achève tranquillement, il manque un peu de finition aux maisons au rez-de-chaussée:

18 « J'aime »

2022-08-27

8 « J'aime »

14 « J'aime »

The rest of Lincoln looks downright Soviet by comparison!

1 « J'aime »

I see a wall PRIMED for a big mural!!!

3 « J'aime »

Un essai

10 « J'aime »

I can tell you that a project was in the works years ago and the owner of the building backed out last minute. I know of someone who is planning on writing a grant and to attempt making something work. Aiming for 2023/2024.

1 « J'aime »

Est-ce qu’on sait pourquoi? Il me semble que ce serait super bénéfique au proprio.

Pour une tour de logements locatifs, il n’y a pas vraiment d’avantages commerciaux pour le propriétaire d’avoir une murale.

A contrario une murale peut représenter plusieurs risques financiers. Il y a la question de l’entretien de la murale en soit qui doit être prise en considération. Il faut aussi voir s’il ne risque pas d’avoir un impact négatif sur le revêtement du mur. Enfin, il faut prévoir qu’éventuellement le revêtement devra être rénové et la murale peut devenir problématique.

Si le proprio concède ou souhaite une murale c’est sans doute plus par envie de participer à l’embellissement de la ville et par conscience pour le bien commun que pour un gain privé.

1 « J'aime »

Pratiquement terminé pour la façade, il reste un peu de finition sur les maisons victoriennes:

19 « J'aime »

9 « J'aime »

Très belle photo, je vois au moins 4 spots à murales :eyes:

2 « J'aime »