April 5th

11 Likes

Quelques photos de ma visite de chantier décembre 2020

9 Likes

Au niveau de la rue aujourd’hui!

24 Likes

I love it.

2 Likes

I agree. Not so much because the building itself is to my taste, but rather I love how much it contrasts with the Brutalism on both sides and adds something visually interesting to an otherwise pretty plain street near Concordia.

2 Likes

I walked by it about a week ago and while I really like the shapes and contrasts it brings , it’s sadly another project for the super rich . Even the studios are unaffordable for the average person .

2 Likes

I feel that pain. However I feel that people that choose to live here probably also lived in a condo/appt elsewhere in the city which means they probably liberated some amount of older and probably cheaper stock which will be made available to others.

I don’t pretend to be some expert on the topic, but for example when I got my condo delivered, my old apartment was liberated and was in general, pretty affordable and rent didn’t rise much over what I paid. Hopefully that happens here?

2 Likes

It’s aimed at students right? I remember seeing the prices and being like ‘damn, no way a student is living there paying out of their own pocket’. Gotta thank Mom and Dad.

1 Like

How much is a studio? How many sqft?